- This event has passed.
How Canadian Companies Can Navigate ‘Business as Unusual’
November 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The COVID-19 crisis hit the economy hard, and companies are re-thinking their business models and strategies.
In our webinar, How Canadian companies can navigate ‘business as unusual’, you’ll discover how to manage the current risks and challenges from Mairead Lavery, President and CEO of Export Development Canada, and The Honourable Perrin Beatty, President and CEO of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Join us live on Wednesday, Nov.18, 2020 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to get:
- How COVID-19 has impacted Canada’s global trade
- Tips for Canadian exporters and small businesses who are navigating these turbulent times
- Insights on how companies can manage risks during a global pandemic
- How Canadian companies like yours have pivoted to sustain business operations
- Tools and resources to support your company
- How EDC and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce can help